Procedure for SBI Loan Status checking process of Any Active or Closed Loan at hrms.onlinesbi.com website….
State Bank of India (SBI) is among the leading banks in India when it comes to meeting the financial requirements of Indian citizens. To make it even better, customers of SBI can get to enjoy the latest technological innovations since the bank incorporates modern tech in order to achieve customer satisfaction.
With different branches and ATM’s or Debit Cards all over the country, this bank has ensured that every customer is able to access their services without having to go through a lot. To do this successfully, the bank has put in place a website from where customers can easily access services such as loan application, account balance check just to mention a few.
SBI Loan Status Check Online
SBI has made it easy for customers to check their status of their loan without necessarily having to move a muscle. All this has been made possible thanks to their user friendly website which allows users to track the status of their loan. All one has to do is visit the website before filling the mandatory details correctly. You will then get up to date information concerning your current loan together with its status i.e. active or closed.
One of the most efficient ways that you can use in checking your loan status is with the LOS application ID. Using this method, you will only have to enter the loan application number before getting every detail that you are looking for. Follow the simple steps given below to check the status of any active or closed loan without facing difficulties.
- You will first have to visit the official website of SBI using https://www.onlinesbi.com as the link. This action will redirect you to the login page from where you should carefully fill your username and password.
- Click on the “login” button after filling in your login credentials. Once in your personal account, you should select the “Status of Loan Application” option.
- Under “Loan Product” section, you will have to choose the “Personal Loan” option by simply clicking on it.
- Now enter your SBI LOS application ID in the space set aside for this detail.
- Next, fill in your date of birth starting with the day, month and then year before keying in the captcha as it appears.
- Go through the particulars once again before finally clicking on the “Submit” button. If you had made any mistake earlier, then all you have to do is click on “Clear” button before starting the process again.
If every detail that you provided was correct, you will get to see your SBI personal loan application details on the screen of your device. For those who did not provide details that match with the loan application record, then there will be nothing to look at. You will, therefore have to repeat the process once again. With SBI website, you no longer have to visit the bank’s branch in order to check the status of an active or closed loan.