Process on how to change the PF Nominee or Nomination of PF change process in SBI HRMS web portal hrms.onlinesbi.com….
The State Bank of India is one of the leading banks in India as it enjoys a huge following thanks to their timely and efficient services. To make sure that both employees and customers access their services easily, the bank has put in place a Human Resource Management Solutions system (HRMS). This system which is very much similar to the internet banking option displays every detail pertaining to a given account.
The SBI HRMS portal was launched with the main aim of providing better human resource management form where employees and customers can access every detail including pension slips, basic information, salary slips just to mention a few. This website is not only accessible by employees but also retired workers of the State Bank of India. However, you will need to have a username and password before accessing your account in SBI HRMS website. The good news is that you can get one without having to go through a lot as is the case with most bank websites.
One of the services that you can get when using the SBI HRMS website is nomination of PF. An employee has the right to nominate a person who will receive the available amount in his Provident Fund account in case he dies before it becomes payable. Now this service can be accessed from the comfort of your house as long as you have a computer system together with an internet connection.
PF Nominee or nomination of PF
Below is a simple guide that you can rely on when PF Nominee or nomination of PF in SBI HRMS Website
- You will first have to visit the official website of SBI HRMS by typing in https://hrms.onlinesbi.com on the navigation bar of your installed browser.
- You will be redirected to a new page from where you should select the personal banking option before clicking on “Continue to Login” button.
- A new page will appear from where you have to enter your login credentials i.e. username and password. For security purposes, you should use the State Bank of India virtual keyboard when filling in your login credentials.
- On the dashboard of your account you will see quite a number of services that the SBI HRMS website offers. Click on “e-services” option after which you will see a number of additional services.
- Next, you will have to choose the online nomination option. This action will redirect you to the online nomination page from where you will see details such as name, address, branch name, branch address and selected account number.
- Now click on the “confirm” button and a drop down box will appear. Here, you have to fill in the nominee’s name, Date of Birth of PF nominee, nominee relationship with depositor and guardian name. Other details that you must fill include guardian’s address and guardian’s age.
- After filling in all the mandatory details, you must accept the terms and conditions by simply tapping on the check box besides this option. You will then have to click on the “submit” button.
- A new page will appear from where you should confirm all the details that you have just filled before clicking on “confirm” button.
- Enter the high security password after which you should click on “confirm” button again. A message will appear on the screen notifying you that the nomination is successful. This notification contains the reference number.
- You can inquire about the nomination by simply clicking on “Inquire Nomination” option. All the PF nominee details will then be displayed on your screen. Click on “Confirm” if everything is okay.
- Accept the terms and conditions on the new page that will be displayed after which you should click on “submit”.
- Enter the high security password before finally confirming the details. You will then be able to see every information of your PF nominee. Remember to log out of your account once you are done with everything.
By using the above guide, you will never encounter any problem when choosing a PF nominee. To make it even better, you can perform this action at any time of the day and from any location that you consider to be appropriate.