SBI Holiday Calendar List 2021 (SBI HRMS Holiday Calendar List 2021) checking process in SBI HRMS portal hrms.onlinesbi.com website…..
Employees of State Bank of India (SBI) can easily check the different SBI holidays by simply visiting the SBI HRMS intranet portal. This action will not even take much of your time as long as you are an employee or retired employee of SBI who has a User ID and Password. These login credentials can be retrieved from the Human Resource team of SBI bank. If you do not have them, it would be advisable that you seek their help if you are to enjoy the numerous advantages that the SBI HRMS Website has to offer.
How to check SBI Holiday Calendar
Given below are the steps that will help you check the SBI holiday calendar online:
- Open https://hrms.onlinesbi.com in any browser that you have installed in your Desktop or Personal Computer. On the new page that appears, you will have to click on ‘Continue to Login’ button.
- On the next page that appears, type in your User ID and Username. It is advisable that you use the virtual keyboard provided by SBI. You can enable this virtual keyboard by clicking on the ‘Enable Virtual Keyboard’ option.
- After inputting your username and password, you should click on “Login” button.
- You will automatically be redirected to the dashboard of your account from where you can see the different services offered by SBI HRMS portal.
- Select ‘SBI Holiday Calendar’ option after which a new page will appear on the screen of your device displaying all the SBI holidays. You can take a printout of these details as it will help you in remembering important dates of the SBI holiday calendar.
- Now log out of your account by simply clicking on “Log Out” button once you get all the details that you have been looking for.
SBI Holidays List 2021
Employees of the State Bank of India can download the list of SBI holidays 2019 in PDF form. Some of the holidays that you will come across after accessing the site are given below with their specific month.
SBI Holidays List January
During the month of January, most SBI holidays take place in the states of Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu and West Bengal. As from January 14th, most Indians celebrate the Festivals of Sankranthi, Pongal, and Bhogi. These festivals can even go on for close to one week depending with the state government. Other notable holidays in the month of January include the Celebrations of Indian Republic Day on January 26th and the Birth Date of Swami Vivekanada on January 12th. Birth Date of Swami Vivekanada is a public holiday in the state of West Bengal.
SBI Holiday List February and March
February 19th is the Birth Anniversary of Chhatrapathi Shivaji and is celebrated in the State of Maharashtra. People living in Haryana State also celebrate “Maharshi Dayanad Saraswati Jayanti” during the month of February (February 10th).
During the month of March, Indian citizens get to celebrate the famous Holi which is usually a gazetted holiday according to the directives of the Central Government. March also marks the celebration of “Bihar Divas” a public and labour holiday in the state of Bihar (March 22nd).
These are just but some of the SBI holidays that you will come across in SBI HRMS website. To know other holidays, you can simply visit the site at any time that you term appropriate.