Finding Process on SBI Transaction History and Account Statement of my Bank Account in SBI HRMS web portal….
State Bank of India (SBI), the leading lender in India has quite a number of services that can be accessed from their intranet portal commonly referred to as SBI HRMS website. Through this website, you can be able to check the employees’ pension and salary slip, nomination of PF and even better, the transaction history and account statement of the bank account.
To access these services, you will only need a smartphone or computer system. You can then have a look at all the accounts including your Public Provident Fund account with SBI. These statements can also be downloaded either in Excel or PDF format depending on your preference.
Below is a simple guide that will help you check the SBI account statement together with the transaction history without having to strain.
- Open any of your installed web browser before typing in https://hrms.onlinesbi.com on the search bar. Click on “Personal Banking” on the new page that appears before eventually selecting the “Continue to Login” option.
- You will be redirected to the login page of SBI HRMS website from where you should type in Username and Password. Click on “Login” button after filling the login details correctly.
- Now, you are automatically logged into your account. The “My Account & Profile” tab will open by default. To view the transaction accounts and deposit accounts, simply select the “Account Summary” option.
- In order to check the balance in any of the accounts, you must click on “Click Here to See Balance” option.
- If you are interested in the last 10 transactions of any of your account, then you will have to click on “Click Here for Last 10 Transactions.”
- On the left side of your current page, you will be able to see the “Account Statement” option. Choose the account that you wish to check the statement. If you own one account, then it will be automatically selected.
- For those who are interested in generating an account statement for a given period of time, then choosing the “By Date” option will prove beneficial. Click on the calendar sign before selecting the start and end date of the statement that you wish to view.
- Next, the “View” option will be selected automatically. Here you have the option of choosing the number of transactions that you wish to see.
- To have a look at the statement that you have selected, you must click on the “Go” button. The account statement will be displayed on the screen of your smartphone or computer. Click on ‘Print’ button if you wish to get a print out of the account statement.
- If you have any other account statement that you wish to have a look at, then you should click on “View another Statement” option. Select the month and year before clicking on “Go” button. You will then be able to see the account statement that you have just requested.
- To check the account statement of any financial year or your personal PPF account, you should select “FY (PPF Account)”. Choose the year and click on “Go” button to see the account statement.
- Finally download the account statement either in PDF or Excel format. If it is your first time, simply choose the period, format and click on “Go”. The account statement will then be downloaded in the format that you have just selected.